- English, Vietnamese
- Summer time (from April to October)
- bus/car pick-up, cruise
- lunch and dinner as describe in the itinerary
- Cruise tour
The 3-day, 2-night tour of Lan Ha Bay begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi and a drive to the Got ferry terminal in Hai Phong. After boarding the cruise and checking in, guests can enjoy lunch while exploring Halong Bay. The cruise continues to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay, where visitors can go kayaking or swimming. Dinner is served on board, and guests can participate in a traditional cooking class before enjoying the sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Day two includes a Tai Chi session, a bicycle trip through Viet Hai village, and free kayaking and swimming in Lan Ha Bay. The tour ends on day three with a canoe trip to explore the bay before heading back to Hanoi.
- Explore the beautiful Lan Ha Bay, a separate part of Halong Bay
- Try kayaking or swimming in the crystal-clear water of Ba Trai Dao or Tra Bau areas
- Enjoy a traditional cooking class onboard the cruise
- Watch the magnificent sunset and landscape of the bay at night
- Visit Viet Hai village and bike through rainforests and dark tunnels
- Visit Lan Ha Bay and free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area
- Try the authentic local liquor "Ba Kich liquor"
- Enjoy Tai Chi sessions on the sundeck
- Canoe and explore the Toi Sang sea cave area
- Experience the Vietnamese culture and cuisine.