- English, Vietnamese
- Dry season (from December to May)
- bus/car pick-up, speedboat
- lunch and dinner as describe in the itinerary
This tour offers you a chance to explore the Mekong Delta by speedboat, car, and rowboat. You will visit local markets, pagodas, workshops, and a fish farm, as well as enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine. You will also stay overnight at a boutique hotel on Unicorn Island and relax by the river or bike around the fruit orchards. This is a great way to experience the culture and nature of the Delta of Nine Dragons.
- Please note that due to the individual nature of the tours, times are approximate and can vary slightly.
- Dress code: Proper wear is strongly recommended when visiting Cao Dai Temple and pagodas.
- Speedboat ride along the Mekong River and its canals
- Visit to Can Giuoc riverside market and Cai Be floating market
- Ride on a vintage Lambro 550 car and a rowboat
- Visit to a brick atelier, a weaving workshop and a fish farm
- Overnight stay at a boutique hotel on the Unicorn Island