- English, Vietnamese
- Dry season (From November to April)
- bus/car pick-up, cruise
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as describe in the itinerary.
This tour invites you to experience the beauty and culture of Vietnam and Cambodia along the Mekong River. You will cruise on a luxurious ship from Saigon to Siem Reap, stopping at various ports to visit historical and natural attractions. You will explore the vibrant cities of Saigon and Phnom Penh, the rural villages of Tan Chau and Chong Koh, the ancient temples of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat, and much more. This is a journey of discovery, adventure, and relaxation that you will never forget.
- Cruise on a luxury ship along the Mekong River
- Visit the Cu Chi tunnels and the Royal Palace in Saigon
- Explore the floating markets and silk weaving villages in the Mekong Delta
- Learn about the history and culture of Cambodia in Phnom Penh
- See the stunning temples and sculptures of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Witness the folk performances and dances of the Mekong Delta and Cambodia
- Ride on a rickshaw, a rowboat and an ox-cart to experience the local life
- Visit a Buddhist center and receive a blessing in Oudong
- Discover the wildlife and the floating village in Kampong Chhnang