Lao Bao border – Dong Ha (Quang Tri) – DMZ – Hue – Hoi An – My Son – Da Nang – Bo Y boder
- Bus, Motobike
- Caravan, Green, Cultural, Multi Activities
- English, Spanish, French, Chinese
This 5-day caravan tour takes you on a journey through Vietnam’s central region, exploring historic landmarks and war-torn ruins. The trip starts at Lao Bao Border and moves to Quang Tri, where you’ll get to visit Khe Sanh and enjoy a traditional dinner at a local restaurant in Dong Ha.
The second day includes a visit to Vinh Moc tunnels and a photo stop at Hien Luong bridge before heading to Hue to explore the Imperial Citadel and Khai Dinh tombs. On the third day, you’ll take a scenic drive via Hai Van Pass to reach Hoi An and visit the Cham museum and Marble Mountain if time permits.
The fourth day includes a trip to My Son, an imperial city of Champa empire of the 4th to 12th centuries, before returning to Hoi An to explore the Japanese Bridge and Phuc Kien Pagoda. Finally, the trip ends with a ride to Bo Y Border on the fifth day, stopping for lunch at a restaurant along the way.
- Visit Vinh Moc tunnels and DMZ war sites
- Explore Hue's Imperial Citadel and Khai Dinh tombs
- Scenic drive via Hai Van pass and visit to Cham museum and Marble Mountain
- Discover the charming historic city of Hoi An, including the Japanese Bridge and Phuc Kien Pagoda
- Visit the ancient imperial city of My Son
- Enjoy local cuisine at various restaurants throughout the trip