- English, Vietnamese
- Any time
- Travel bus, car
- 2.5/5 (Medium)
- Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners as described in the itinerary.
This tour program offers a six-day adventure in northern Vietnam, exploring the natural and cultural wonders of Hanoi and Pu Luong Natural Reserve. You will trek through the beautiful valley of Pu Luong, see the tumbling rice terraces, visit the ethnic villages of the white Thai people, and experience their lifestyle and culture. You will also enjoy bamboo rafting on the Cham River, visit a bat cave, and see the bamboo water wheels. You will have a chance to learn about the history and culture of Hanoi and visit the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Literature of Temple, and Hoa Lo prison. The tour includes accommodation, meals, transportation, and guide service.
Pu Luong is a natural reserve in northern Vietnam, about 160 km southwest of Hanoi. It is a popular destination for trekking, ecotourism, and cultural exploration. Pu Luong has a beautiful landscape of rice terraces, forests, waterfalls, and ethnic villages. Pu Luong is also home to a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna. Pu Luong can be visited all year round, but the best time is from September to April when the weather is dry and the rice fields are golden
* Note: No television, no air conditioner, and no fridge in the room at Puluong retreat
- Trek through the beautiful valley of Pu Luong and see the tumbling rice terraces.
- Visit the ethnic villages of the white Thai people and experience their lifestyle and culture.
- Enjoy bamboo rafting on the Cham river and see the bamboo water wheels.
- Visit a bat cave and a natural reserve zone.
- Explore the history and culture of Hanoi, visit the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Literature of Temple, and Hoa Lo prison.