(Specially intended for those whose liking is an adventure and for the fit)
- English, Vietnamese
- Mid-September to mid-April
- Pick-up car/bus
- 4/5 (Hard)
- Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners as described in the itinerary.
This tour program is designed for adventure lovers and the fit who want to challenge themselves and conquer the roof of Indochina, Mount Fansipan. You will trek through Sin Chai village, rain forests, streams, and steep slopes, accompanied by porters and a cook. You will reach the summit of Fansipan at 3143 m and enjoy the stunning views of the surroundings. You will also discover the rich flora and fauna of the area. The tour includes transportation, meals, guide service, and camping equipment.
- Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent, and Sunscreen.
- The best season to climb the Fansipan Peak is from mid-September to mid-April when the weather is dry and not too cold. October and November are considered the ideal months for climbing Fansipan, as you can enjoy the clear sky, the cool temperature, and the blooming of Do Quyen flowers. The coldest months are December and January when there is a chance of snow and frost. The rainy season from May to August is not recommended for climbing Fansipan, as the trails can be slippery and muddy, and the visibility can be poor.
- Challenge yourself and conquer the roof of Indochina, Mount Fansipan at 3143 m.
- Trek through Sin Chai village, rain forests, streams, and steep slopes, accompanied by porters and a cook.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the valleys and mountains from the summit of Fansipan.
- Discover the rich flora and fauna of the area.
- Camp in the nature with a wood fire and a nocturnal symphony.