The Saigon Sunset Cruise by Speedboat is an exhilarating experience that takes you on a journey through the bustling and historic city of Saigon. Departing from the pier at 4 pm, you will explore winding canals and tributaries, reminiscent of the Mekong Delta, before witnessing the beautiful sunset over the city skyline. One of the tour’s highlights is a visit to the Phu Chau floating temple, which is one of the most unique architectural works in Saigon. The tour concludes at 6 pm when you arrive back at Bach Dang pier.
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to the pier.
- Depart by speedboat and explore canals and tributaries similar to the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy traditional riverside landscapes and lush jungle scenery.
- Watch the city's skyline beautifully lit up at sunset.
- Visit Phu Chau floating temple, one of the most unique architectural works in Saigon.