The amazing and vibrant atmosphere of the most typical back streets makes up the old quarter, railway residents, old apartment buildings built in the 1960s, Huu Tiep Lake, and the down B-52 part of the “Christmas Bombing” campaigns. Long Bien the 100-year-old bridge, Special Egg coffee, calm and relaxed West Lake, a pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside), Hanoi Opera House.
Our tour combines all the best things that the real Hanoi has to offer. We don’t just take you to see the city but to feel connected to it as well on a vintage Vespa. You will see things you would never see on your own to get a good appreciation for how the locals live from the backstreets and hidden alleys to the vibrant organized chaotic streets.
Tour Runs Daily
Duration: 4.5 hours
Morning Tours from 8:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch included)
Afternoon Tours from 13:00 – 17:30 ( Lunch included)
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your centrally located hotels in Hanoi
- Navigate back streets and alleyways by vintage vespa
- Visit one of the most unique place in Hanoi – The Legendary Train Street
- Experience the past, present and future of Hanoi and its landmarks
- Savor delicious foods that make Vietnamese Cuisine
- Cruise through quiet island in the middle of the city – Banana island
- Visit Long Bien historic bridge – a symbol of the tenacity and resilience of Hanoian
- Understand deeply the real life of local people
- Travelling on a Vespa will provide you with a unique and exciting taste