- English, Vietnamese
- Floating season (September – December)
- bus/car pick-up, river boat
- lunch as describe in the itinerary
- Cruise/Boat, Cultural, Cuisine, Outdoor
The Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be Floating Market tour is a day trip to the Mekong Delta region. The tour starts early in the morning and includes a 2.5-hour speedboat ride to reach the Cai Be Floating Market, where visitors can experience the traditional way of trading goods on boats, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to Southern folk music. The tour also includes a small boat ride through Nipa canals, a visit to a bee farm, and a coconut candy factory. Visitors can taste special wines of snake or scorpion and have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, visitors can relax or ride a bicycle on the village road before returning to Saigon. The tour is subject to individual flexibility due to its nature.
- Visit the famous Cai Be Floating Market and observe the traditional way of trading goods.
- Enjoy tropical fruits and listen to Southern traditional folk music.
- Row a small boat through small nipa canals and experience the peaceful atmosphere of the water region.
- Visit a bee-farm, observe how people raise bees for honey, and drink honey tea.
- Visit a Coconut candy factory and see how Coconut candy is produced.
- Taste special wines of snake or scorption.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Take a rest or ride a bicycle on the village road.
- Enjoy a scenic speedboat ride to the Mekong Delta area.