Bo Y border – Pleiku – Buon Ma Thuot – Da Lat – Phan Thiet – Moc Bai border
The Central Highlands in Viet Nam is an attractive area with small villages of minority ethnic, relatively untouched forests, waterfalls, and spectacular scenery, which contrast with areas still bearing the savage scars of war. A caravan trip traveling around Pleiku, Buon Ma Thuot, and Da Lat makes a worth your time. Continue to drive to Phan Thiet City located 180 km from Da Lat, Phan Thiet City owns one of the most dynamic and beautiful beach towns in Vietnam – Mui Ne, which is undoubtedly preferred by extreme travelers from all over the world.
Mộc Bài is an international border gate between Vietnam and Cambodia located in Tây Ninh Province, Vietnam. Its counterpart across the border is the Bavet border gate, Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia.
- Riding through the scenic Central Highlands of Vietnam.
- Visiting the Ako Dhong village of the Ede people and experiencing their unique culture.
- Seeing the stunning Draysap and Draynur waterfalls.
- Enjoying elephant riding, dugout canoe, and gong music dancing show at Lak Lake.
- Exploring the beautiful city of Da Lat, including Love Valley and Bao Dai Palace.
- Visiting the Truc Lam Monastery and enjoying the Lat Ethnic band.
- Optional visit to the sand dunes in Mui Ne.
- A long ride to Moc Bai border, passing through the picturesque countryside of Vietnam.